The YAESU FTA-750L Combines tradition with innovation. Born from a history of high quality communications the FTA-750L now includes a 66 channel GPS receiver for reliable navigation. Boasting an oversize full dot matrix LCD display, the FTA-750L Airband Transceiver / GPS provides full communication on the Aircraft communications Band and additionally provides VOR and ILS navigation features on the "NAV" band, and waypoint navigation with the built in GPS receiver. The FTA-750L includes NOAA weather band monitoring and the capability of programming up to 200 memory channels with a quick and easy channel recall feature. The brand new easy to operate menu system is icon driven making it simple to navigate through all of the powerful features this transceiver / GPS has to offer. Additionally the FTA-750L can easily be reprogrammed in minutes using the optional PC Programming software and the supplied USB programming cable.
Yaesu FTA-750L airband transceiver specifications:
• 5 Watts TX Output Power
• Huge 1.7” x 1.7” Full-Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots)
• ILS Navigation Display (Localizer and Glide Slope)
• VOR Navigation Display
• Easy to operate menu system
• Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
• Waypoint Navigation
• GPS Position Logging
• NOAA Weather Channel Receive (U.S.A. Version Only)
• NOAA Weather Alert (U.S.A. Version Only)
• 200 Memory Channels with 15 alphanumeric characters
• Back-lit Keypad and Display
• Water Protection – IPX5 Rating
• Loud Audio (800 mW)
• High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery Pack (7.4 V 1800 mAh)
• Alkaline Battery Tray (AA x 6)
Yaesu FTA-750L airband transceiver Supplied Accessories:
- Antenna (SRA-13A)
- Lithium-ion battery (SBR-12LI 7,4V, 1800 mAh) * 4
- Power Charger (SAD-11/SAD-25) * 4
- Charging base (SBH-11) * 4
- Cigar lighter DC / DC converter (SDD-12)
- Headphone Adapter Cable (SCU-15)
- Battery Holder for Alkaline Batteries (SBT-12 6 x AA)
- Belt Clip (SHB-11) USB Cable (T9101606)
- Operating instructions
- warranty Card
|Yaesu FTA-750L airband transceiver Features:
|Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
The FTA-750L features an integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver providing the capability of quickly storing current position information as well as manually entering in waypoints for reliable navigation. When a waypoint is activated the navigation screen features a compass display with Bearing, Course over ground, distance and speed information.
GPS Position Logging operation
The FTA-750L includes a GPS Logging feature when activated automatically stores your position information at preset intervals. This is a great feature when backtracking is necessary.
ILS (Localizer & Glide Slope) and VOR Navigation
When the FTA-750L receives a VOR signal the display will automatically switch to the Navigation band screen, with CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) based on the received VOR signal.
Easy to operate menu system
The FTA-750L comes configured with an easy to operate icon driven menu system. The displays and menu settings are logically configured for a more intuitive user interface.
Huge Dot Matrix LCD display
The FTA-750L features a huge 1.7" x 1.7" full dot matrix LCD display with full backlight and dimmer. The high resolution display makes it easier to view all the great features the FTA-750L has to offer.
200 Channel Memory bank
The FTA-750L can store up to 200 Memory channels for quick and easy retrieval. With the capability of using up to 15 Alphanumeric characters per name the FTA-550 allows for a better channel description.
The FTA-750L channel configurations can easily be reprogrammed using the supplied USB programming cable and the optional YCE01 programming software.
3 years warranty!