Siglent SVA1032X 9 kHz - 3.2 GHz with VNA and tracking generator included is a powerful and flexible tool for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range of 3.2 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation.
The base model are a spectrum analyzer and a vector network analyzer, optional functions include a distance-to-fault locator, a vector signal analyzer. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, cable and antenna testing, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Distance To Fault (Opt.)
- Vector Network Analyzer function (included after 9/23/2019)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation