Siglent SSA3075X PLUS 7.5GHz spectrum analyzer is the newest analyzer that represent the highest bandwidth and can be also be extended with Vector Signal Analysis and other options to increase versatility for meeting the unique challenges of RF circuit design.
The SIGLENT SSA3075X spectrum & vector network analyzer is a powerful and flexible tool for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range to 7.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: the base model are a spectrum analyzer and a vector network analyzer, optional functions include a distance to fault locator, a vector signal modulation analyze r. Applications include broadcast monitoring / evaluation, site surveying, S parameter measurement, cable and antenna testing, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 7.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.7 dB (Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier Standard
- Tracking Generator (Opt.)
- Analog and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit(Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and