The Siglent SSA3021X spectrum analyzer offers a frequency range of 9 KHz to 2.1GHz. With light weight, small size, and friendly user interface, the ssa3021x has a large 10.1 lnch WVGA bright easy to read display, can do powerful and reliable automatic measurements, and plenty of impressive features. Applications include research and development, education, production, maintenance, and pre-compliance testing.
Siglent’s SSA3021X spectrumanalyzer has a frequency range of 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz. With his light weight, small size, and friendly user interface, the SSA3021X offers a bright easy to read display, powerful and reliable automatic measurements, and plenty of powerful features. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, EMI pre-compliance, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 2.1 GHz
- -161 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Total Amplitude Accuracy < 0.7 dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Standard Pre-amplifier
- Standard Tracking Generator Kit
- 10.1 lnch WVGA（1024x600）Display